Broccoli & Chicken VS the Lockers

When a Killer has Broccoli & Chicken and a Survivor gets in a locker, does the aura of survivor reveal to the Killer if the Survivor steps out of the locker within the 5 seconds of the perk showing auras?

Comments

  • Yes, because the scent of the broccoli and chicken is still in the air in those 5 seconds.

  • Yes, your Aura gets revealed if you do this. I stepped out too early while I had Distortion and one Token was consumed.

  • Yes so make sure you count your, one alligator, two alligator, three alligator, four alligator just to make sure broccoli and chicken doesn’t reveal you.

  • Not when you eat garlic

  • Broccoli and chicken gets hard countered by lockers. They protect you from the waiter who's serving it, usually it's Billy or Nurse.

  • Its very fun to see Survivors getting in and out of lockers on long range.

  • You have to make sure you’re

    1. in the locker before the killer hooks them.
    2. in there for the full 5 seconds

    otherwise your aura will be shown

  • I just had to drop in to say that the name broccoli & chicken is ######### hilarious.

  • @MojoTheFabulous said:

    I just had to drop in to say that the name broccoli & chicken is ######### hilarious.

    I know. The OP is the best.

  • That's what I call it when I'm playing with my friends, I say something like, "He's definitely has Broccoli N Chicken cuz he's going right towards the Gas Station."

  • @NeaJovovich said:

    That's what I call it when I'm playing with my friends, I say something like, "He's definitely has Broccoli N Chicken cuz he's going right towards the Gas Station."

    My friends and I always called it bbq and titties.

  • @HeroLives said:

    You have to make sure you’re

    1. in the locker before the killer hooks them.
    2. in there for the full 5 seconds

    otherwise your aura will be shown

    I'm pretty sure if you get into the locker after BBQ triggers but before the 4 seconds are up your aura will disappear. I've made it into the locker like a second or two after the hook and the killer has never come to me. I guess he could have been busy with other things but idk