PLEASE HELP
Can everyone please post in here saying that Jane does NOT look like JLO so I can show my friend that the community disagrees with him. Idk where this comparison came from.
Thanks in advance ๐
Can everyone please post in here saying that Jane does NOT look like JLO so I can show my friend that the community disagrees with him. Idk where this comparison came from.
Thanks in advance ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Unicorn You know, now that you mention it, Jane actually does look like JLO. I would have never made the connection if you hadn't told me. Thanks!
@Peasant Oh god.
I see the resemblance.
I didn't think about it before, but they do look rather similar.
*Stabs myself in the eye*
Oh yeah!
Now I see it. Thanks guys.
I think she looks like a thicker Selena Quintanilla
Omg yes! Now that I can agree with.