No matter what, I get paired with Brown ranks
I have no accomplishment as killer, It’s just easy least and my survivor teammates don’t know how to play for ######### almost if the time, not having a whole lotta fun atm.
I have no accomplishment as killer, It’s just easy least and my survivor teammates don’t know how to play for ######### almost if the time, not having a whole lotta fun atm.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same. I’m being paired up with brown/yellow ranked survivors but with a red rank killer. I’m a green rank about to be purple rank
lol C'mon man, it's just a casual game. Let noobs be noobs.