Will there be some live stream from PAX?
I think it would be a good opportunity to do one
I think it would be a good opportunity to do one
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think so, I know they'll have 10 stations up and the Devs will be playing.
I don't know if a live stream would be a good idea with how games are right now. It'd just showcase the amount of DCs, Infinite loads, 2/3V1's and a messed up matchmaking system.
They could give us sneak peak with upcoming survivor and just...stream their event? There are also new features coming I guess that's good opportunity to share them with declining playerbase.
Declining playerbase? Lul.
Opportunity to do what?