Selling back items.

It's probably been suggested before, but I really want the ability to sell back items and addons. So often the blood web has nothing I want, but I have to waste blood points on this stuff anyway. I wouldn't mind if it was sold back for half the value even. To me it's such a waste and just makes for a pointless grind.

Comments

  • We've asked for this for so long :( I hate having so many mist or farm map offerings I'm never going to use but am forced to buy to finish the bloodwebs.

  • I'm against this.


    What this game needs is better rewards for... everything.

    Add some rewards (actual rewards) for prestiging, devotion, reaching rank 1 etc.

    There's just way too much grind in this game.

  • @drunky26

    What is there to be against? I agree with your other statement. I just don't see why they couldn't make better rewards AND allow you to sell the garbage offerings.

  • @Bongbingbing Exactly. I don't need a bunch of flashlight addons if I'm not going to use flashlights.

    @drunky26 I only have suggested this to relieve the grind. If there were an actual point to the grind I wouldn't object.