Black pip over losing a pip when the killer dcs
As a survivor, we shouldn't lose a pip when the killer let's the game fully load then dc's. We should black pip as we couldn't do anything.
As a survivor, we shouldn't lose a pip when the killer let's the game fully load then dc's. We should black pip as we couldn't do anything.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree. I lost a few pips last night in games where the killer dc'd very early in the game (this happened about four times in just one evening). Adding to that - killers get a bonus when survivors dc, I think survivors should get a bonus when killers do the same.