New matching

I love how they've worked SOo hard to fix the wait time in lobbies, only now being a rank 13 I get matched with a rank 2 killer EVERY FREAKING TIME! Like it's not just once or twice, I can play day or night and I still get these ridiculous killers and it's honestly ruining the game for me. Bc now I'm losing rank and still matching with rank 2 killers and all the other survivors are also 17-13 range so idk what's going on.

Comments

  • Is anyone else having this problem?

  • You aren't the only one, it happens to many other players. I don't see why the devs are matching the red ranks with yellows when it feels like there are enough purples and greens available.

  • I love how they've worked SOo hard to fix the wait time in lobbies, only now being a rank 13 I get matched with a rank 2 killer EVERY FREAKING TIME!

    Now you come out of your holes, but the last 3 years it was totally fine that beginner killers had to verse red rank survivors in SWF

  • @Master No I completely get that, I've had to deal with that too, but that's exactly the problem and it shouldn't be happening on either end. But at least then its normally only one low rank survivor.

  • @Master Stay fair. Three years ago, a lot of today's players didn't play the game. Also, there were also players complaining about high-rank survs going against inexperienced killers.

  • Oh this gets master troll out of his hole. Yes, down with all survivors!

  • @UHOHSpaghettio And what kind of difference does that make?

    DBD is a looping game, most of the time the game is reduced to 1 vs1.


    I still remember the game where I as a beginner killer at rank 18 versed 3x rank 1 and a rank 20 and got completely demolished, not even being able to get a single hook because of all the DS and flashlight bullshit.

    What has been done about that the last years? Exactly nothing, killers were just told to git gud or play other games.


    @NoShinyPony Look at the number of threads popping up now as survivors are impacted by that too, not comparable at all.

  • @Master @NoShinyPony Like I get that the game has come a long way from what it once was but I wish they'd fix the main basic issues that should have been fixed from the beginning. Bc like you said it's been a problem for a while and it's not properly being fixed. They fix it and in turn just cause more issues so idk what to say about that anymore.

  • @Master I was saying most of the time it's only one rank 1 and 3x 20 and if you haven't noticed dbd it's really a looping game anymore, yeah you can still loop but I was just stating that I didnt like getting matched with rank 2 killers, and I was agreeing with your side so idk why you had to get so damn butthurt over it.