Game won't end
As a killer I already find it hard to get anything done, and after a game of being looped stunned trolled and generally frustrated at others being toxic I had to deal with a player that refused to leave. they tried to farm me for points but I couldnt hit them so after a while I left the match forfeiting about 20k BP. It's frustrating and Im curious what others would have done or think would have been a better solution.
Comments
Why couldn't you hit them? Were you practicing Nurse? Usually you can force the survivors out as long as they don't hide somewhere on the map.
@NoShinyPony I was huntress and Im just bad at the game. As much as Id like to practice I literally cant when my hatchets miss point blank. I understand that might be me nitpicking but still I tried and failed. (besides who wants to spend another 15 minutes on an already 20 minute game)
@Soulslayer618 Okay. If you don't hit with hatchets, it can be pretty hard to hit a good looper with the normal attack at only 110% speed. Nevertheless, that's how it is supposed to be at the moment. You should force the survivors out.
About one or two weeks ago, we had a discussion here in the forum about a "give up" option for killers after the gens are done. If such a feature would exist, it would be a big help. Let me see if I can find that thread again.
Edit: Here is the thread: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/52730/let-killers-leave-after-gates-open/p1
If you'd like to have the "give up" function, you can write it in the thread. I think it's a great idea. ☺️
made my claim on the statement so thanks for helping me out. :D
but my question still remains for others in what they would do in that situation because Im genuinely curious
Something needs to be done. I know one person who kept the game going for over an hour on Haddonfield because he refused to leave when everyone else did. Just went to the Myers house and made sure he didn't get AFK crows.
Hell, he and another group of friends also decided to play hide and seek against a LF on Yamaoka and weren't found for about 40 minutes.
These aren't jokes, survivors can and sometimes will just hold games hostage. Honestly, if you haven't left after about 30 seconds from when a gate opens, the gate should permanently closed.
@Maximus7 What you describe is another issue. Just hiding somewhere on the map in order to troll the killer is taking the game hostage and a bannable offense.
What the op describes is annoying, but no bannable offense. In my post above I linked to another thread where we discussed a solution one week ago.
If the people aren't leaving I just chill in a corner of the map and watch YouTube or something
understandable I suppose but its still annoying to not be able to play just cause a survivor is rude
thats one thing I hate about survivors when I play killer to mess around. They don’t want to leave. Like get ur points somewhere else. I always run noed when I plan to mess around in a game