I got a 2 for 1

So happy I had to wait 30 minutes and 2 lobby dodges for a face camping Killer to hook me and a Survivor sandbag me after I indicated the Killer was still there and then for the Survivor to teabag me as I'm instantly downed and the teabagger gets downed and kills himself on Hook and then a second person unhooks me and I get downed and killed.....2k Bloodpoints and the game ends because ty...hand's down the worst match I have ever had the displeasure of having....the real kicker is reporting them wont do ######### because this company tiptoes on reprimanding players...


Seriously....######### this community most of the time.

Comments

  • This is why killer is more enjoyable to play currently at least for me.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    This is why killer is more enjoyable to play currently at least for me.

    Hilarious because I'm a Killer main and recently became interested in,playing Survivor more and lul...the Matchmaking changes, queue times and now the scum of Survivors are ruining any hope of enjoying Survivor for myself.