Matchmaking...
I hate it that you went and reversed the matchmaking. With the new system we we were able to get into lobbies with swf within minutes. Now I'm back to waiting half an hour to an hour to get into a game on console. Anyone else have this problem. Hate that I cant play my favorite game
Comments
if you can get together a swf I am sure you can get together a kyf
And if you can get together a kyf, i'm sure you can get together 10 kyf. If you can get together 10 kyf, i'm sure you can populate the mm brackets across the entire game
I don't play kyf because there's no reward in it
Why would they bully their friends?
Lots of people are having this problem.
Problem is, a lot of people, like myself, were having the same problem with the new matchmaking.
My queue times increased by several times with the new matchmaking. So just know that not everyone was happy with it.