Has the development team ever played a game?
Our players don't want to spend a lot of time preparing for the game.
We're tired of your strange ideas.
Is the planning team stupid?
Why don't you listen to our opinion that we are always playing games?
If I want to match, I'll wait four minutes. Wait.Well, wait another 4 minutes.
And then you fall into an infinite loop.
I have to prepare 10 minutes to play the 10 minute game.
Please pick an employee who only plays games and listen to your opinion.
Comments
I think it's ridiculous that survivors can run nonstop. Thoughts like that will get your topic locked.
Be warned, if your topic sounds too much like insults, it may be deleted or locked.
I feel like this is borderline just rude, you could make a strong argument for deletion.
The director has actually played DBD. He was terrible at it, and this I can prove.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R98e-Y4Lu8w
This is just one, there's streams/recordings of him playing more Killer either before or after this Korean match happened on camera. My god, these Korean commenters were so toxic...
There IS some bad players on the dev team from what I've heard. But those are the opinions of a certain someone on this forum. They could be wrong or biased.
They played Civilization, for sure.