I would like to see this changed
I’m not sure whether this topic has been discussed before or not, but I think survivors automatically dying on their first hook when they are the last one left should be changed. It made sense in the past as it was just a waste of time for killers, as survivors had like a zero percent chance of actually escaping, but now with perks like deliverance and the new ds there is definitly a possibility. In fact I’ve already had a couple games running this build but just because I’m the last survivor two of my perks get negated. I don’t mind skipping the struggle phase but survivors should at least get the option to attempt escape if it’s their first hook. What to you all think? Good change?
Comments
Prepare for a lot of "No" comments.
I'm one of them actually.
Mainly cause, if that's gonna be made that way, the Killer will just stand there and hit you after your invincibility is gone.
The only time you'd have a chance to escape that is if the hatch is right there, but even then you could get grabbed.
It's a very hopeless situation, even with those abilities, and the devs seem to say that you just lost the match at that point.
Sorry man. I just have to disagree. It's a waste of everyone's time. Maybe, just maybe, the survivor might have a perk set up like you, but the majority of the time survivors don't. Meaning more often then not there would be no hope of survival. Truth is that even with that set up your chances are slim to none anyway. It just isn't worth it.
- last survivor gets hooked
- uses deliverance
- can't get hooked again for 60 seconds because of decisive strike
- survivor runs to hatch
= free escape.
Okay, I don't agree with the OP, but this is a poor argument. If the survivor is running both Deliverance and Decisive strike, manages to unhook someone, is the last survivor alive without being hooked and manages to pull this off it isn't a "free escape".