Whats More Toxic, Franklins Demise or Hex: Devour Hope (with nurse)
Ive gotten 5 tokens almost 7/10 games. its fun as #########. Franklins is more of a annoying perk for streamer SWF. What do you guys think?
Ive gotten 5 tokens almost 7/10 games. its fun as #########. Franklins is more of a annoying perk for streamer SWF. What do you guys think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's an easy answer, it's-
"(with Nurse)"
Oh, i don't know in that case.
If you have franklin's and even if you lose the game, you still win. Sometimes, I equip that with leatherface so that I can have my chill games trying to make survivors lose their items.
Neither of them is toxic. Its the player, not the Perk.
Perks dont have feelings or a mind of its own, so they both arent toxic. A person can be toxic, but perks cant be toxic.
Franklins really depends, if I see survivors each holding an item I'm bringing franklins 100% but if it's just 1 survivor with a toolbox or medkit I'll pick something else