Comments

  • He nails the games issues perfectly here.

  • Dev need to listen. This is nailing game issue perfectly.


    We need:

    -more harder to Survivor

    -Level Reward

    -Rank/Season Rewards

    -Leaderboard [planned from 2.0.0 in 2yr video]

  • dbd isn't a competitive a game. tell me if I'm missing the topic cuz I didnt watch the video

  • @artist said:

    dbd isn't a competitive a game. tell me if I'm missing the topic cuz I didnt watch the video

    How can you say that and you didn't even watch the video? What?

  • @artist said:

    dbd isn't a competitive a game. tell me if I'm missing the topic cuz I didnt watch the video

    He literally puts multiple definitions from the dictionary up on the screen during the video for exactly people like this.

  • Well said

    Btw, @artist if you didnt watch the video, why comment here? Just skip this thread if you dont wanna argue


    The problem is that BHVR will never manage to get all changes in the same time, they would have to hide in their offices for a whole year and then present their solution. They simply are too slow sadly