New Matchmaking back?

I noticed the new match making is back but still has a major concern of Brown Ranks VSing Red Ranks.

Why even have Ranks if this is the matchmaking?

Comments

  • I actually prefer this matchmaker which is quite weird... anw normally the reason u'd have ranks is so you'd get a reward when the "season" ends but they have never done anything about that.

  • yeah new matchmaking is back o.O but i cant see any patch or news about it lol

  • @McCree said:

    I actually prefer this matchmaker which is quite weird... anw normally the reason u'd have ranks is so you'd get a reward when the "season" ends but they have never done anything about that.

    I don't know, I find it unfair and also sure way to make newer players have a hard time right from the beginning.

  • @Bongbingbing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/389247#Comment_389247

    I don't know, I find it unfair and also sure way to make newer players have a hard time right from the beginning.

    at least we can play the game now. couldnt find any match at rank one since they reverted it. so im happy

  • Can't speak from killer experience, as I'm going on just a bit over 15 mins. currently waiting on a lobby to form right now with no success yet, but definitely on survivor I can attest to it being screwier than a rabid carpenter on a hit of ecstasy.

  • @Kenshin said:

    yeah new matchmaking is back o.O but i cant see any patch or news about it lol

    They posted on twitter saying they updated it but it's just as worse as before to me in terms of rank, maybe the changes were to ping, I don't know.

  • I had to stream Identity V Killer yesterday cause I was not about to wait 40 mins for a killer game yesterday so glad this one is back

  • @Zanfer said:

    I had to stream Identity V Killer yesterday cause I was not about to wait 40 mins for a killer game yesterday so glad this one is back

    Exactly. Got to catch up on my Pokemon Sun leveling while waiting for my whole 2 matches last night.

    And they still had bad matched ranks.

    Now at least we can play consistently while they figure out the rest.