Can we ditch the word descriptors and just get numbers?
Seeing the change Shadowborn and Monitor Got to their descriptions, I'd like this same thing to be added for more perks and items.
Instead of slightly say 10% instead of tremendously say 25%
Seeing the change Shadowborn and Monitor Got to their descriptions, I'd like this same thing to be added for more perks and items.
Instead of slightly say 10% instead of tremendously say 25%
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's all there for psychological effect.
"Tremendously"
Wow this must be good then...
"TREMENDOUSLY increases your chances of dying"
"TREMENDOUSLY increases the chances of survivors DCing"
"TREMENDOUSLY makes you wonder of how tremendous it actually is"...
yeah pretty much what I get from it.