Little Details No One Seems To Notice^tm
Legion:
"...who could light up a room despite his bleak childhood. At six years old, he'd been taken away from Calgary to start a circuit of foster homes."
Orphan, no one knows what for (safe to assume parents were drug addicts or smth). But, he was a happy person.
"Frank did everything he could to get into another adoptive family, but he changed his mind when he caught the attention of Julie, a beautiful girl..."
Frank literally stopped being bratty for Julie.
"... who was convinced that she deserved better than a life in Ormond, and Frank, as an outsider, was her ticket out."
Julie's trying to use Frank for her own benefit.
"Hearing her stifled cries, a dark impulse took over Frank. He rushed to her aid, knife in hand, and without hesitating, planted the blade into the cleaner's back."
Everyone knows this line, but more of what it actually means. He was protecting his girlfriend. This is defense. What he did next isn't acceptable however. He had a knife, his girlfriend's panicking and crying, he's going to protect her.
That's honestly the only ones that I can think of :)
Comments
I've noticed
I did, all legion mains know this stuff
I LOVE everything aboi t Legion. Their concept and design is my non licensed favorite. Unfortunetly this amazingness is dragged down by, um, gsmeplay...
It's not that i didn't notice.
It's moreso that it's about Legion, so i don't even look.
@Boss Ouch.
You're gonna need some cold dirt for that one
Lmao- I remember memorizing their lore and my dad coming into my room and I just recited it to him. (My entire family are fans of dbd... not my older brother but he enjoys it)
This is the same dad that called me sadistic one time. I was literally naming ways to kill somone. I was not in the dbd fanbase.
But tbh, Idk if I missed anyone else's lore and Details No One Seems To Notice.
I did notice, but I don’t read the lore much tbh.