Plague and Stridor
I was just wondering if stridor effects the volume when the survivors are sick and/or vomiting. I only have rank 1 of stridor and I felt it did slightly but was wondering if anyone else has tried this and got results.
I was just wondering if stridor effects the volume when the survivors are sick and/or vomiting. I only have rank 1 of stridor and I felt it did slightly but was wondering if anyone else has tried this and got results.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tbh the sick/vomit sound is already pretty easy to read in game. Idk if stridor would even be worth the perk slot.
I am sorry but I am not asking if it is or is not worth the perk slot. Theme builds don't have to have meta perks. Just asking if someone knows if it works in this aspect or not.
It is meant for breathing, not effects of the vomit.
Regardless of how the last person answered, he’s correct. It’s not worth a slot and is overall pointless.
It’s not just meant for breathing. Stridor also increases the sound effects of survivors whimpering while injured. It’s a direct counter to Iron Will
I agree with you though. It isn’t worth a perk slot and can even throw off killers by making it seem as though survivors are closer than they actually are.
I’m not sure if it effects survivor sounds while vomitting. Does Stridor effect sound while intoxicated by the gas by Clown? If it does then I’d assume it also would with Plague.
Hmm, wasn’t 100% aware of that. I have only used it a few times personally and I have never been a fan. Guess I never paid attention.
It would be very hard to tell from a clown if Stridor would work. Unless your random toss hits a random survivor, you are generally in a chase and the effects of his gas are very short term. Plus you have to consider distance from you to that survivor. Just be tough to gauge, but a good question for thought