Games with three survivors are worst
I suggest to not start a trial if any one failed to connect
First of all - here is really poor balance (one surv never equal one gen)
Another thing - disconnected player losing his offering
I believe none happy (except newbie killers) about begining of such trial, so I have no any clue why is this still not reworked
Comments
I agree. There should AT LEAST be option to vote to come back to lobby if someone not loaded. Items, offerings and addons would be returned.
The killer is the only player who benefits from this, although it's a very small reward.
Most games with only 3 survivors, everyone is depipping. At the very least safety pipping. Even the killer doesn't get much, since people usually end up DCing or suiciding.
Killers don't even really benefit from it. -1 stack of BBQ for 25% less points for my time? No thanks.
It was implemented. Thread can be closed now
@bannzay It was in a complete nowhere on this forum... and you bring it on a first page... WHY?!
I can not see any other way to mark/close this thread
P.s.: you did the same. But you could`ve make separated thread about this problem
@bannzay Ive didn't bring it up on the first page because it was already here... and you just bring it up again...