Plague's vomit not connecting with Survivors.

In the PTR it was instant hit detection, now I've done literal full streams at survivors a short distance away(barely 3 meters) and they don't get touched!

The fuick is going on? did they nerf her vomit distance to 1 meter or something?!

Comments

  • That needs fixed asap. I'm sorry but that is complete BS, its not like I'm throwing a bottle, it's a STRAIGHT LINE of vomit I mean ######### is the killer doing when she pukes at a survivor?! Twisting her head in a 360 degree angle, exorcist style?!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Well it is puke.

    The only true way for puke to travel in a straight line is to point your head straight down.

    Just be grateful it travels as far as it does, and just account for the fact that puke doesnt travel like a bullet, so spray ahead of them and where they are traveling

    Tried that, didn't work.

  • Leading your target is the only way to hit them properly. Unless they are running in a straight line, this is how it must be done.

    Are you fully charging it? You won’t gain as much distance if you just do a quick shot. There is a long stream that comes out of the center that actually counts as the projectile. It can be hard to see with the other stuff spraying out of the corners.

    Plus, DBDs hitboxes have always been off. I have puked on survivors that I know I had no business of hitting and missing those I specificially aimed for.