6 hours worth of wait time

Over the last 5 days or so I've been trying to queue as a survivor and every time I end up waiting for maybe an hour with no games whatsoever. Got one game on the 3rd day and it was an infinite loading screen. Besides that, just 6 hours worth of waiting without anything. Tried with 3 players, 2, and solo queueing myself. I know people make comments about the game being unplayable but for me its become pretty literal.

Comments

  • If you don't get one within a few minutes, back out and try again. Lately as killer, I get 3-person matches as well as the infinite lobby where there's three but a fourth never shows up. Just try again and usually it'll find something.

    Unless you've been doing that, and still nothing. Then I don't know what the problem is.

  • Yeah I've been trying backing out, usually after 5-10 minutes. Still hasnt changed anything, I havent gotten a game in days as survivor.

  • Sometimes I think the lobbies get glitched or something with the wait. If no one new joins after a full 2-3 minutes, I leave and try again. It seems to work for me.

    Dedicated servers can’t come soon enough.

  • Make sure your NAT is open. If it's not it will be harder for you to find games.

  • Console matchmaking takes ages for no apparent reason. Theres killers online but survivors cannot find lobbies until like 30 min - 1 hour

  • @ClogWench said:

    Yeah I've been trying backing out, usually after 5-10 minutes. Still hasnt changed anything, I havent gotten a game in days as survivor.

    It's bad for survivors with the change back, at least on PS4 😔

  • I'm always wary about backing out. I'm never sure if I get put to the back of the queue but it feels like it helps.

    Those 5 days cross over the time where they reverted the matchmaking system so that's wierd. I couldn't get a killer game at all yesterday so I hope its just a one-off.