Contacting someone

Can you tell me how to contact a mod or someone to send a screenshot of an extremely racist word used in the post-match screen. Reported in game but we all know that does nothing. Can we contact mods like we could on the steam forum?

Comments

  • You can upload attachements to support tickets at support.deadbydaylight.com if you feel like sharing that screenshot with someone.

  • Reporting ingame is all you can do

    @Slay___ said:
    You can upload attachements to support tickets at support.deadbydaylight.com if you feel like sharing that screenshot with someone.

    The support ignores requests like this now

  • That's quite ridiculous

  • no. not really.  they are probably inundated with nonsense.  people saying vile words is part of life anyways.  i have no use for such words myself but some people will always be stupid.
  • This content has been removed.
  • Well if it's sticks and stones. Then I'm sure I would not get banned from this forum for repeating what was said, right?

  • Well if it's sticks and stones. Then I'm sure I would not get banned from this forum for repeating what was said, right?

    There's a ban only for 'selective harassment'. I've been called names, cursed, given death threats in chat and racial slurs are very common. Just yesterday, I saw a post on the forums where in a person used a racial slur. Not sure whether he was banned.