I'm sorry but

Until you do something to Legion I'm gonna leave all the matches against him. I'm tired of his stupid ability ... it's not even remotely fun. This is just a pain in the backside.

Comments

  • Nice more admitted DC because someone cant handle playing one of 14 killers.

    Every day with this #########.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    Nice more admitted DC because someone cant handle playing one of 14 killers.

    Every day with this #########.

    I dare you to play against that killer and then come tell me SINCERELY that you had fun or enjoyed it in the slightest. As a matter of fact a lot of killers are annoying... But none of them can make a game just plain !@# stupid...

  • @Carpemortum said:

    Nice more admitted DC because someone cant handle playing one of 14 killers.

    Every day with this #########.

    It's the Dev's fault. We can only take so much!

  • Until you do something to Legion I'm gonna leave all the matches against him. I'm tired of his stupid ability ... it's not even remotely fun.

    Fine.

    You know what, its impossible to play normal matches anyway due to DCing. I am looking forward to earning legion and runing a slugging strat with him, just for guys like you