Michael Myers Builds
Does anyone have any suggested builds for Michael Myers?
I recently got him and have been really enjoying playing, but I haven’t had the easiest time putting together a proper build. Found an older forum post, however, I was wondering if I can get some updated information.
Thanks all!
Comments
Monitor, Ruin, Surveillance, Discordance.
Any build you use should have Monitor, since that perk seems to have been built for spooki boi. Ruin is a staple perk for any build. Then the other two, I choose perks to slow gens and help tracking. Surveillance/Discordance. You could swap one out for BBQ if you want. Discordance is the one I'd drop, since that one can be avoided if they figure out you have it. His teachable perks are garbage, except for Save The Best for Last. You can pair that perk with Rancor to build up stacks and down everyone super fast during game, and actually save the obsession for the last kill, end game Rancor.
Thanks so much, this has definitely helped and I’ll try it out once I get back on the game.
Once again, thanks much!