Matchmaking Changes Summary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gslqMT-uUI
Pretty much sums it up. YosemiteDevs, BugsRank, and The Doors of Matchmaking Programming.
Pretty much sums it up. YosemiteDevs, BugsRank, and The Doors of Matchmaking Programming.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm happy they change it back even though I did like it but to many was complaining saying they did not like it. So that is good that they change it
Seriously did MM just get flipped back over to the timer system again?
Yes, it did. Patricia posted about it:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/54397/matchmaking-update#latest
They really should compensate us Players...this back and forth so quickly is a bit annoying. The new system screwed my GF and I's time playing...they reverted it...games were fantastic on ping, queue time and the actual matchmaking everyone's Rank....and here they go messing with it again :/
I understand changes and testing are needed...but ffs not even a moment to lrt my enjoyment sink in and I'm getting iffy matches...again
I'm glad it's back. No more waiting 2 hours for 2 games. Last night was so fun. Got one game after 45 mins, then a whole SECOND game after another 30 only to have a rank 4 killer and 2 rank 15 survivors.
I'll take the new one, where at least I get matches quickly.