Let's have a bit of fun: Throw in builds you use for different situations!
I'll only do 1 of each survivor and killer
Survivor - My build for anti-slug:
1. No Mither
2. Dead Hard
3. Decisive Strike
4. Resilience or Unbreakable
Killer - My Legion build:
1. BBQ and Chilli
2. Bloodhound
3. Sloppy Butcher
4. Monitor and Abuse
Comments
For survivor: The Clergymen of Pharmacy
Pharmacy
Botany Knowledge
Self Care
Streetwise
For my Legion: "You can run but you can't hide!"
Whispers
BBQ
Corrupt Intervention
Monitor and Abuse
Survivor:
Killer:
These are what I mostly use, because I find them to be very versatile.
My Disappearing Act build:
Lithe
Dance With Me
Quick and Quiet
And I switch the last perk up between Urban Evasion, Iron Will, Lightweight and now sometimes Poised. When you get the timing right with Poised it can be incredible.
Also a fun thing to do with that build is when you are working on a gen and you hear a killer coming, hide next to a vault and if you fast vault before they see you you can literally disappear while they're checking around the gen and kicking it.
Santa:
Plunderers + Ace in the Hole + Bond + Open Handed or Lightweight and Coin offerings
Loot all the chests and gift the team some items. If there is one left you can run up straight to the Killer and gift them one too.
Monstrious Shrine
Iron Grasp
Agitation
Insidious
A man of class