Ps4 chase music keeps starting for no reason?
Just me?
Just me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You may be simply not noticing survivors who start running because they though you saw them. Pay attention!
Could be the new perk that gives a hit survivor the the killers terror radius, or the doctor add on where you’re hit and still hear the terror radius until you snap out of it. I think the perk is called infectious fright? Idk start checking and if neither applies submit ticket.
Do you play bubba? Yesterday I had a bubba with no chase music and no tr and no chainsaw sound, I turned my cam and I shat down my pants