Let’s take a moment to thank the real hero of the DbD community...

Like a great many of us, I find that I go to the Dead By Daylight wiki a lot for information of killer add ons, and other such things. For example, the plague has two add ones that increase the amount of time that intractables stay infected, with a base time of 35 seconds, with one add on increasing that time by five seconds, and the other increasing that time by ten seconds, for a possible total time of 50 seconds. Having the information that tells the exact amount of time add ons effect killer powers is invaluable to the killer community.

And whenever add ons, or anything in this game, get changed or added, someone in our community jumps on the wiki to add/document those changes.

Whoever that person is, I say thank you. You are the hero of this community.

Comments