Disconnects
Why are there so many mid match disconnects (not connection problems but salt) haven't powered an exit gate in like 10 matches because of that one guy
Why are there so many mid match disconnects (not connection problems but salt) haven't powered an exit gate in like 10 matches because of that one guy
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh golly, I'm sure they're sorry mister. Especially after all the pallet looping, abusing frame lock to flashlight them as they pick up a survivor, and down right being a toxic douch but golly, I'm sure they are very sorry mister.
I have been getting this issue myself as a player.
Never had this issue before this new content but now, I will get mid-game dc'd for no reason. I think it's a bug that I hope gets fixed soon.
They need to penalize people it's stupid
What really sucks is we lose Pips when a Killer DCs.
My group has noticed a lot of just random instances of the game randomly disconnecting for no apparent reason. We've been in a match and one of us just drops in the middle of trying to unhook someone or run across the map.