Just one question? What Is the devotion purpose?
Please answer my questions thank you people of the fog
Please answer my questions thank you people of the fog
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its like prestiging but without the benefits. It tells you how much time you've put into the game, so that's pretty nifty.
One more question, what's the highest level for devotion? I'm close to devotion 3.
Dunno. I don't think any streamers are past 20, but for right now I'd say that there isn't a max. In a couple months maybe, though I don't think anyone is going to be reaching 100 devotion anytime soon. And to clarify on my response from earlier, devotion does literally nothing but show a number.
I see well thank you for your time and I just want you to know that I love the new killer the plage is very nice and the map is also cool
Devotion is just a new way to get iridescent shards instead of earning in game ,you now have to level up which adds to grind of getting literally anything