New defensive strike

Make the new defensive strike make work for each hook even if successfully hit.

Since the change it's a really good anti tunnel but considering how conditional it is now it would be great if it could become multiple use

Comments

  • Make the new defensive strike make work for each hook even if successfully hit.

    Thats what ive been thinking too! Now i barely see it used in my games at all, and if i do they’re downed a second after they used it because they were in a terrible place. I think itd be a good buff.

  • @Mew said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/54107/new-defensive-strike

    Thats what ive been thinking too! Now i barely see it used in my games at all, and if i do they’re downed a second after they used it because they were in a terrible place. I think itd be a good buff.

    I can say why it's not seen more then before is because if you got it killer stight up facecamoed you out the game