If I'm Hag, about 15 minutes since I'm surprisingly skilled. If I'm Spirit on a good day, 4 minutes in my favour, if its my bad days, literally 3 minutes. Billy, Nurse and Wraith are always 7 minutes in my favour.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
10-20 minutes on both sides.
You typically have 20 minute games?!
10-20 depending on how everyone plays.
Actually 10-15 is more accurate
My game as killer never ends
It's gotta be about 11 minutes for me.
When the day is good (lobbies are created and filled quickly, no one leaves the lobby, etc.), i can go about 5 matches per hour.
It depends. If I play well with Freddy, have a 3-gen with Doc, or am doing poorly as Survivor, 10 to 12 minutes.
If I'm playing any other Killer without Ruin (a perk I despise running) or doing well as Survivor, 3 to 7 minutes. Gens pop at insane speeds.
If I'm Hag, about 15 minutes since I'm surprisingly skilled. If I'm Spirit on a good day, 4 minutes in my favour, if its my bad days, literally 3 minutes. Billy, Nurse and Wraith are always 7 minutes in my favour.
10-20 mins. somewhere in the middle. Unless everyone is playing like a bunch of R-tards then under 10 mins.