Timer gone?

Since the update I quite used to the timer being there. Now it says wait time unknown and I feel depressed. Don' tell me they actually listened to some narrow minded people who thinks removing timer gonna give them magically fast lobbies and removed it. I even saw 9 minutes there but at least I knew how long I can extend my bathroom breaks.

Comments

  • Same issue here :(

  • Since the update I quite used to the timer being there. Now it says wait time unknown and I feel depressed.

    @antgnstea

    I still have it, I’m console player.

    Edit: Nvm it’s not there any more, funny because it was there when I played it earlier. They must of updated. They should bring it back.

    8934B63A-EF02-4E2A-9125-8EB64B32C32A.png


  • What's wrong with these Dev's? They say they're gonna buff Thano, they nerf it. Bring in a timer so we know what to expect, then take it away. Honestly, how awful can you be at your job?

  • I literally thought the same thing when they removed it, like why? It was so useful tbh.