Are devs aware of the deep issues?

Community managers and devs kept big silence lately vs the 90% of threads with complaints

DBD cannot continue this way anymore, need serious actions to tackle tons of issues here addressed

Is there any contingency plan?

Comments

  • Hello Backstabber,

    Rest assure that we are aware of the those issues and we are having a lot of discussion about it. Me and Not_Queen are gathering information from the community to share with the Dev team.

    Thank you

  • @PatBrutal said:

    Hello Backstabber,

    Rest assure that we are aware of the those issues and we are having a lot of discussion about it. Me and Not_Queen are gathering information from the community to share with the Dev team.

    Thank you

    Good to know girl, the issue is complex, hope we can make it

  • "girl" huh ^^

    Bold.

  • Since this thread has been viewed by a dev, can I just please quickly say I think the game is perfectly fine how it is right now BESIDES matchmaking and ranking. Before this update i was getting quick consistent red rank lobbies. What happened? Im rank 1 survivor (somehow) and i like to play solo. If I queue up it takes a good 5 minutes to get into a games with rank 10-18. NA-EAST. I have never had a problem like this. Sometimes ill just get tired of waiting and play Fortnite, so please find a fix for this devs <3. Gameplay wise, I think everythings in a good spot right now.

  • lol, I didn't realize the name of the original poster, so when I read "Hello Backstabber", I originally though, "Oh hell, what's the back story to this?!"

  • @Dehitay said:

    lol, I didn't realize the name of the original poster, so when I read "Hello Backstabber", I originally though, "Oh hell, what's the back story to this?!"

    LMAO deep seated feud, spanning generations ago...lives on today

  • @PatBrutal said:

    Hello Backstabber,

    Rest assure that we are aware of the those issues and we are having a lot of discussion about it. Me and Not_Queen are gathering information from the community to share with the Dev team.

    Thank you

    Thank you for letting us know you are aware, we appreciate that.

  • At least one reaction. I don't know about you guys, but I think the old way how the devs kept communicating with us (weekly streams) was much better than how it is now (nearly completely silence).

    Maybe once all 2 weeks would be a better approach if you think once per week is to much. Overall, communicate more directly with us is how you keep a community healthy.

  • As always: Quality over quantity.

    I'd rather have monthly streams with content of high quality instead of weekly streams with content of low quality. We now reached a point where low quality meets low quantity :P