I like this recent chapter a lot. It makes me excited for the future!
Plague is a lot of fun. Puking on things/spreading sickness is an extremely satisfying power.
Her cosmetics could be better but i'm sure we will get some crazy good ones later in the year. If she gets a blight skin i think it would look horrifying since she already has the plague.
The leaked stuff is super exciting as well i hope it comes soon and not in 3 months but it'd also be nice for it to be a full chapter.
Could that news/official reveal possibly be at Pax Thursday? Maybe? 🤔
I'm really excited for the future of DbD. We are already headed into April here soon so we are just a few months away from a new chapter/servers/3rd anniversary and probably a summer event!
There is so much to look forward to. It's a shame the forums are negative over minor things when future looks so bright.
It's sad to me that no matter what cool update/event happens there is always a wave of people bringing things down. :(
Comments
There is so much negativity in forums that ur post seems fake lol or u have few hours playing or ur too young
It must feel good indeed to spray and pray without any recoil or aim skills and infect people that are behind cover or 40 meters away. Awesome DLC indeed.
If this DLC has hints for the future then that will be future with 5k people online during prime time.
I'm 100% serious. I'm young if you count early 20s and i have 2-3k hours on PS4.
I just felt like posting something positive and nice.
Seems like every patch people act like the world is ending but in reality DbD has become so much bigger in its 3 years.
DS was even reworked. People have wanted that for so long but here we are back on the forums saying bhvr never does anything.
I try to be positive.
But latest days were just a joke
I hate whining but after the update the game became unplayable for me. 3 mans, disconnects, infinite loading screens, and even if I play a normal game, It is not necessarily a fun gaming experience.
I almost stopped playing it, maybe I am burned out who knows.
I think devs are doing a fairly alright job. Yes there bugs (some cause the game to be unplayable I know) but what game doesn’t have that? Rockstar games would have them, Bethesda has them, etc etc. They can’t get all the bugs even tho that would be nice. I think some of problems of the game aren’t coming from the devs but from players. Like players who dc because it’s a certain killer or map or the survivors have a certain item. They are the ones that make the game more unplayable
Is this some kind of joke I don't understand?
I hope MoM doesn't make it into the game. I'm going exclusively killer now since survivor is so bad. I don't want any uncounterable crutch perks in the game.