so pissed with this new Match making
why in the F did they change the match making. it is total facking bullshit now. LIKE WHAT IN THE #########!!!
why in the F did they change the match making. it is total facking bullshit now. LIKE WHAT IN THE #########!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it is imposible to find a match with low ping now, and a full game with no one DCing (and not because they quit).
I've been playing all day and night for a few days and as a rank 1 killer I think I've only seen MAYBE 3 survivors in the red ranks. Mostly killing green and grey ranks..lol
Yep and that in turn keeps them in the green and grey ranks.
I play on PS4 and it's actually quite improved there -- both in latency and time to get a match.