Corrupt Intervention.
I like the idea of making this perk not totally useless and in some cases actually hurt the killer. In my experience this sometimes causes negative effects by shuffling around where you normally would find survivors early.
How about an added buff to this perk? Something like every 2 minutes....it could be more than that. Every 2 minutes a random gen gets blocked off by the entity for 5 seconds? This is in addition to the original benefits it has. I'll even throw in the entity won't block 95% or better blocked gens? I mean it would still be entirely random but then it at least seems like a perk that could buy you time like its supposed to. When in reality all the survivors do is wait it out.
Comments
This perk could use some work, I agree. I also like your proposition. How about a little tweak: After the duration of initial block The Entity blocks random generator for 5 seconds every 20/15/10. (Same gen can be tagged multiple times in a row, full rng)
Or for 20/30/40 seconds when survivor is hooked. (No cooldown)
I think it should be possible to block 99 gens. Rng is rng and every 2 minutes, as you proposed, has no impact really.
I like yours better. I only started so high because I know there is a fine line of balanced and OP plus survivors crying.
I mean even 20 seconds. In 3 gen scenarios that could get incredibly OP especially the 10 second version. So there would still be things to iron out. But yeah it would be nice to have this perk do something after the fact. Its basically worst case scenario ruin and only fifty percent of the affect of ruin in THAT case. Just like ruin being popped in the first minute.