my K exp on rank 1-4 with the new Emblem changes
Hello,
With the Emblemchanges it´s is rly hard atm on rank 1- 4 for killers and you need much luck for a pip. If you play super fair ( hook some, find other and continue ) you will get def. punished on this ranks with a depip, cause if the Survivors listen what they have to do and believe me they will then you has no chance and it doesnt matter if you play against an swf or not swf team. The Developers for us to play with Perks like Hex ruin, thanatophobia, sloppy butcher and stuff like that to slow the game as much you can ( 9min. minimum and thats only for the gens) if you want to have a little chance for a pip. Kills are not all, its more are the chases, hits and stuff like that. (example: you can have 4 kills but blackpip !, so kills are not all; R.I.P mori)
So my Question is: is it the same on highranks with Survivors ? and is there any good highrank Killer with some tips for me to make pippin (A LITTLE !?) bit easier on rank 1 - 4 ?
greetings
Comments
I havn't left rank 1 killer since the emblem changes hit so I'm not sure what trouble you're having. I literally just play like normal spreading pressure and not camping any hooks. I pip almost every single game.
Pretty same on survivor. I just make lots of saves and work on gens. Use your time wisely and don't walk around wasting time like a potato. At all times you should either be in chase, on a gen, or making a save. If you are ever walking around and not doing 1 of those things you are wasting time, bloodpoints and pips.
i respect you but "I pip almost every single game" ( with the new emblemchanges ?) i don´t believe that. SO pls don´t lie to me....maybe you wa rank 1 before the new emblemchanges was live. Im not sure yet but thats another story. The thing is: I have tested alooooot of stuff and i have 4k hours dbd exp too. I know what im doing and im not stupid to tunnel or to camp. Im doing alot of stuff, believe me you need some luck to get a pip. You can´t hold every game over 9 minutes and killing all 4 survivors with 12x hookz to get a 4k on a normal way ...no chance
I stream if you'd like to watch my matches yourself. I've got 3k hours myself and I test a lot as well. Pipping in the current system is quite easy if you are good at playing killer. Link me your steam page?
Give me your streaming link, i want to watch it.
Link me your steam
I'm currently sitting at 1 pip short of rank 2. I find it generally pretty easy to rank up. Only reason I'm not rank 1 yet is because I've been playing Plague almost exclusively and since I'm prestiging I don't have a consistently good build to work with, so I've had a few games where I depipped because I'm still learning her. But when I played Pig or Freddy, killers I have a lot of experience and good builds, I double pip almost effortlessly.
Some things about killer emblems need to be fixed. I feel like Devout should reward gold if you kill 3 AND get the minimum hook requirement, but if its a 3k without minimum hooks it should be silver. Malicious and Chaser need a fix for Trapper specifically, since it seems like you get nothing for these emblems if you catch people in traps. And Gatekeeper should be based on just the raw time of the game with number of survivors remaining playing a factor, not on how many gens are/are not done. But overall, killer side is just fine. If you are depipping a lot you are either camping, tunneling, or using mori's too much.
I used to be able to get to rank one only using Michael. And get to rank 4 using trapper. And after that I would need a super boosted trapper to consistently win matches at red ranks.
it seems way too difficult to get to red ranks with those killers now. Mid ranks have better survivors now too.
It used to only be red ranks working the jungle Jim’s and t walls. Now it’s at mid ranks.
Now red ranks are gonna have even more spirit billy and nurse
"Some things about killer emblems need to be fixed. I feel like Devout should reward gold if you kill 3 AND get the minimum hook requirement, but if its a 3k without minimum hooks it should be silver. Malicious and Chaser need a fix for Trapper specifically, since it seems like you get nothing for these emblems if you catch people in traps. And Gatekeeper should be based on just the raw time of the game with number of survivors remaining playing a factor, not on how many gens are/are not done."
TRUE