The fountain sounds.

Maybe I don't even know what the sound is as the Plague. That loud ass sound you hear constantly as Plague isn't that supposed to mean a fountain has just been corrupted? So why does the sound seem so random at times? Like it happens multiple times at once really loud drowning out any sound. MULTIPLE times now I have lost survivors because I can't even hear anything when that is happening.

Comments

  • I get that to has to be a bug

  • When the sound keeps going off it means they’re cleansing at a fountain(before they’re finished). That’s kind of your que to look around and wait for a fountain to light up white.

    But yea I agree it’s so loud and annoying and should have been a separate sound effect than the one you hear collecting the corrupt vile.

  • It needs to get changed. THe basic alert sound would be fine. I get adding new stuff in cause its more interesting but anything besides a super loud sound effect that drowns out everything else.