I started using this as my psn pic people stopped messaging me to call me a f*ggot, now it’s just the generic tunneler, camper, etc.
@Susie_ said:You are reading too much into it tree sap.
@Susie_ said:
You are reading too much into it tree sap.
I’m still mad someone hung a pig on me in rotten fields my home.
@Susie_ said:Why don't you disable messages from people that are not friends? I did it.
Why don't you disable messages from people that are not friends? I did it.
I probably will soon, it doesn’t bother me when they do but I’d rather ignore them and move on to another game.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m still mad someone hung a pig on me in rotten fields my home.
I probably will soon, it doesn’t bother me when they do but I’d rather ignore them and move on to another game.