SWF on PS4 not working

Hello people of the fog.

I cannot play SWF on PS4 as I get put in a lobby on my own with randoms and my friends get an infinite loading screen as a result.

Does anyone else have this problem?

-Ryuzaki.

Comments

  • It happened something similar to me yesterday. Maybe it's because PS servers have been the same since Ps3 came out, I have friends playing on Pc who dont have this problem.

  • That's Sony saying no more SWF as its unfun and unfair

  • Hello people of the fog. I cannot play SWF on PS4 as I get put in a lobby on my own with randoms and my friends get an infinite loading screen as a result.

    It's worse since the last patch, hopefully they'll fix it soon.

  • Having the same issue.

  • Me and my friend where playing today on ps4 and my friend got stuck in a loading screen and I got loaded into a game without them.