I'm scared

So lemme tell you my story


Got on today, wanting to play some games. I have 3 killer games with like 3 min waits on each. 2 of those there was only 3 people. Very boring and annoying.

I go to survivor and wait like 10 minutes for a lobby with decent ping and survivors who don't leave 5 seconds after joining. I start loading in, and I get the annoying infinite loading screen. Shut down, re-open. Get into a lobby at Rank 6 and he's a clown and who just doesn't feel like trying, so he lets us escape.

Trying to actually play a decent match has become difficult, and if my experience is similar to lots of others right now, then could this be a bad sign?

Although, it's only about 2 hours of playing (or, atleast, with the game OPEN). Maybe it's just an off day. I'm just scared that we're entering a new dark age.

Comments

  • Yeah. It's constantly one person not loading in for me. It sucks as killer and as survivor. You can't even have a normal fun game.

  • Pick your poison, you either play 3v1 or 4v1 and 1 guy DCs. Assuming you get into a match...