Lobby Bug
Anyone else encounter a bug where once all 4 survivors are ready you are unable to? Happened to me twice now
Anyone else encounter a bug where once all 4 survivors are ready you are unable to? Happened to me twice now
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You cant ready up once the count down hits 15 seconds.
@Incirion Since when has this been a thing???
This patch.
@Eross1b for once, my disdain for reading has come into play. WHYYY OH GOD WHHYYYY
The game tells me that I have to wait 5 minutes to host, but that ends up taking 10, then when I finally host I need to wait for my lobby to fill up which usually takes another ten minutes because of the 3 man infinite lobbies that I seem to get.