Can't connect to online services
Does anyone else have this problem currently? I'd really like to play.
Does anyone else have this problem currently? I'd really like to play.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same problem that I am facing now...
THis was an issue a few months ago. They "fixed" it. Now its back. I get this on every single start up now.
I think it is an issue with Amazons Load balancing. They use Amazons servers and prolly have some very cheap package. I think the resources have to be allocated for new players and this is the problem since till they are appropriated we get locked out.