And a Diffrent Michel just rage quit and no one got there bp
Not kidding he rage quits after being juked 2 times and no no for anyone
Not kidding he rage quits after being juked 2 times and no no for anyone
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because I can't name and shame so naming there character lol
Because last 2 games I had was woth 2 Diffrent Michel killers
I usually get it with Billy's and Nurses the most dcing.
Lucky you I once took ds by accident and was stight up face camped as the obsession
Why a French Michael Myers come in my mind when reading this OP's title ?