Does the clown secretly scare players?

So I was playing swf and my teammate immediately wanted to quit as soon as he saw the clown. I told him it could be a hillbilly. His reply was he would have preferred that... literally had to beg the guy not to quit on hook so it would buy the team time. I honestly hate going against wraiths. But i don’t rage quit. I do what I can for the team. Because this is a team game. Well from the survivors point of view anyways.

Comments

  • Yes, to the point almost no-one plays him.

  • To be quite honest I think quite a few people are actually scared of the clown because well he's a clown. If I said it once I'll say it a million times I don't really fear clowns I'm just terrified of what they technically have to do for a living which is way more depressing than people make it appear.


    As for the clown and game he's one of my mains. I love the guy to death but I think people who aren't scared of him just don't like him because he can slow you down destroying loops but besides that yes I think people are actually terrified of clowns.

  • @RSB

    Who would have thought that playing a oversized homeless throwing his alcohol bottles on teenagers would not interest peoples ?

    1486752534-kermit-gneuh.png

    (Even more when you can litteraly feel what described above in the gameplay AKA weak and boring)

    He only got his John Wayne Gacy's vibe for him, really.

  • I don't have coulrophobia. Seeing his thick ponch jiggle when he walks is arousing if anything

  • I love facing the Clown. Its a shame he is not used much.

  • @Susie_ said:

    Was he scared or doesn't like that Clown is good anti looper?

    He just didn’t like the killer. Didn’t have a fear of clowns. Felt the power didn’t leave much room for counter play. The clown was just the killer he didn’t like going against.