I want a team based item

Service tags that can be placed on gens. Tags that can highlight gens that should not be worked on until others have been completed. I have seen so many teammates just jump on gens adjacent to one another and give killers a perfect endgame defense.

I would love to lock out one gen (at the very least visually) until a better one is completed.

Comments

  • Would be a good tool for solo survivors.

  • @DemonDaddy

    You know the sadest part ?

    Your idea is actually good, but would not work with this community.

    Peoples will simply still do the gens, even hunt it, just to piss you off.

    Survivors already learned how to spam the fountain sound effect to piss off the killer, for example.

    As usual we can't have nice things because of these manchilds.

    1491239399-ruthveun-nounours4maximator.png


  • The map's your man. Glass bead can make markers for your team

  • @Kagrenac

    Yea maps mark it, but that only tells others where its at and usually means do this, it doesn't indicate this is a bad idea. If we could get some addons to cover it that would be enough for me.