2.6.2 on XboxOne. When?
Why is not released for that console?
Seriously?
Why is not released for that console?
Seriously?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have no idea, but I’m feelin a little pissy because of it, consoles get no love :(
Yeah, it sucks. I'm sure we will get one soon though. 🙂
@GT_Legend2 By consoles you mean Xbox? PS4 has the update 2.6.2
There are still a large number of glitches, so don't worry about not having it too much. They'll need to send another patch to fix this soon.
lol omg Dev's forgot about an entire platform. These dev's are the worst!
WAT
WHY DOESNT XBOX HAVE IT?!?
Yeah, Xbox only I guess >:(