Invisible 2.6.1 patch
Where did the 2.6.1 patch go? I went directly from 2.6.0 to 2.6.2, and I can't find the notes of 2.6.1 anywhere. Does anyone know how to tell me about the changes and adjustments it has made?
Where did the 2.6.1 patch go? I went directly from 2.6.0 to 2.6.2, and I can't find the notes of 2.6.1 anywhere. Does anyone know how to tell me about the changes and adjustments it has made?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It just fixed the bugged steam achievements, because they didn't work.
It wasn't invisible... they just didn't update any of the patch notes for one line. The made all these systems but didn't automate any sort of launch or patch noting.
It is in game though.
@TheBean Aside the lacking patch note, there wasn't any download between 2.6.0 and 2.6.2 patches on my PS4 Pro. Maybe, as @XenorPlays has just explained, 2.6.1 was released for Steam only.
Well maybe on console.. cause they kept mentioning the achievements weren't working, still after the pc update. explains why they probably didn't update their notes.