Fix Head On
It is way too inconsistent and unreliable to pull off. Make it a fun perk to use at the very least.
It is way too inconsistent and unreliable to pull off. Make it a fun perk to use at the very least.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I made a thread today ‘cause I thought it was bugged and I was told “git gud m8” some have said you have to time it, but I don’t understand why it doesn’t stun when you start your rushed exit.
Probs cus they played it safe. It's obvious with this and the new DS. It's like they're trying to play it as safe as possible with survivor perks so they don't end up with another DS situation where it ends up OP and people complain non-stop.
Which makes MoM a strange idea.